News & Events
- Cut back floppy or overgrown perennials.
- Last chance for spring-flowering bulb planting (check your fridge.)
- Plant winter annuals: Poppies, Stock, Sweet Peas, Pansies, Violas, Primroses, Cabbage and Kale.
- Apply an organic plant food for slow release of nutrients.
- Be vigilant for cool weather weeds like bluegrass and oxalis.
- Check out our selection of conifers for a non-traditional living holiday tree!
- Deadhead (remove spent flowers from) Chrysanthemums.
- Clean and organize your garden tools.
- Give Cymbidium orchids bloom food.
- Sow wildflower seeds.
- Turn that compost!
- Plant green manure (cover crops) in your vegetable plot.
- Don’t forget we take our annual winter pause at the end of this month. Shop early.