News & Events
- Deadhead (remove spent flowers from) Chrysanthemums.
- Clean and organize your garden tools.
- Give Cymbidium orchids bloom food.
- Sow wildflower seeds.
- Turn that compost!
- Plant green manure (cover crops) in your vegetable plot.
- Don’t forget we take our annual winter pause at the end of this month. Shop early.
- Plant cool weather veggies like Cauliflower, Broccoli, Collards, Kale and leaf crops.
- Check your compost to make sure it isn’t too wet or too dry.
- Repot container plants that have gone 2 years or more in the same pot.
- Get a jump on planting CA natives like Ceanothus or Arctostaphylos.
- Sign up to attend our informational fruit tree pruning class!
- Prune Roses