News & Events
- Prune fruit trees for a dwarfing effect.
- Check your automatic watering systems for leaks.
- Finish planting summer veggies.
- Aquatic plants look best now, and are in good supply.
- Feed ornamental grasses with an organic all-purpose fertilizer.
- Mulch the soil around vegetable plants for water conservation.
- Check your water garden to see that it is clear and free of mosquito larvae.
- Tropical plants will benefit from extra feeding during these warm months.
- Feed acid loving plants with Cottonseed Meal or Fish Emulsion.
- Deadhead and feed early flowering perennials for a second bloom.