News & Events
- Deep-water young trees to reduce leaf scorch.
- It’s harvest time. Share your bounty with friends, neighbors, coworkers.
- Visit farmer’s markets; make notes of varieties for next year’s edible garden.
- Make sure your garden is fire-safe. See us for recommendations.
- Withhold water from your Amaryllis (Hippeastrum) plants this month.
- Buy spring-blooming bulbs now. You can plant later if necessary.
- Give your potted plants a boost with Fish Emulsion.
- Our first 2020 calendars come this month!
- Plant Iceland Poppies now for a spectacular winter display.
- Sow your cover crop seeds as the weather cools down.
- Come see the new Japanese Maples before leaf-drop.
- Our first rain may come this month. Adjust your watering system accordingly.