News & Events
- Give your potted plants a boost with Fish Emulsion.
- Our first 2020 calendars come this month!
- Plant Iceland Poppies now for a spectacular winter display.
- Sow your cover crop seeds as the weather cools down.
- Come see the new Japanese Maples before leaf-drop.
- Our first rain may come this month. Adjust your watering system accordingly.
- Cut back floppy or overgrown perennials.
- Last chance for spring-flowering bulb planting (check your fridge.)
- Plant winter annuals: Poppies, Stock, Sweet Peas, Pansies, Violas, Primroses, Cabbage and Kale.
- Apply an organic plant food for slow release of nutrients.
- Be vigilant for cool weather weeds like bluegrass and oxalis.